LOCATION, DATA AND TIME
Place: Capitals Golf Club (address: Pipiriškės km, Pastrėvio sen., Elektrėnai municipality)
Date: July 29, 2017 (Saturday)
Schedule of competitions:
– Arrival, check-in: from 8:00.
– Start: 09:00. Every 10 mins From 1 and 10 start-up sites. (* The competition committee reserves the right to adjust the start format, taking into account the number of participants)
Any amateur Lithuanian and foreign golf player who has a LGF or foreign country HCP card and has paid a yearly HCP livelihood fee has the right to
participate in the competition.HCP limit – 54. Limit of participants – 112 participants.
Registration of players takes place until July 28th. (Friday) at 15:00 You can register:
– The Internet: https://tourentry.golfbox.dk/?cid=1230071
– El. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone (mob.): 8-619-99999
– At the club’s reception
When registering, it is necessary to provide a full name and precise mastery rating (handicap). If after the registration deadline there will be more than the participation quota provided by the organizers, the players will be selected according to the following selection criteria (descending order of priority):
1) lower player precise skill estimation (handicap);
2) the previous registration time.
3 days prior to the start of the competition and without reaching the limit of participants, only one criterion, the previous registration time, will be valid for newly registered players.
The competition will be governed by R & A Rules and USGA approved golf rules (2016-2018), LGF Solid Card 2017, and local rules of the Capital Golf Club.
This is an individual stroke play competition. The competition consists of one 18-hole round.
In the case of a tie, in the categories A and B, the winner will be determined by lower handicap winning.
GROUPS, START TIME
– The players start-up groups will be made up to 3-4 players, depending on the number of participants
– Starting from 09:00. Every 10 minutes From 1 and 10 startup sites *. (* The competition committee reserves the right to adjust the start format, taking into account the number of participants: if more than 100 participants can change the start format for two starts – the east and south);
– The starting lineup of the players in the groups is determined by the random order and corresponds to the ranking specified in the start protocol.
– Starting Protocols will be announced on July 28th. (Friday) 16:00 On the Capitals Golf Club website (www.capitals.lt), you can also call on 8-619-99999.
CATEGORIES OF GAMES AND AWARDS *
Category A HCP 0-18 1, 2, 3rd place Gross
Category B HCP 18,1-35.9 1, 2, 3 place Stableford with HCP Gross
25 € fee for SGK members
50 € game fee for non-SGK members (including the greenfee).
GO Beer tasting
The beginning of the award ceremony: Saturday 17.00. Clothing code: Smart casual.
Participants may have an assistant (1 person is an amateur). Simple and electric buggies are allowed.
Golf cars are allowed to use.
Electronic, laser devices for measuring distance are permitted.
Decisions on amendments to provisions and cases not provided for in these Regulations shall be adopted by the competition committee.
THE COMMITTEE OF OPERATIONS
Gediminas Mamkus (Senior judge)