September 30 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm25€
LOCATION, DATA AND TIME
Place: Capitals Golf Club (address: Pipiriškių km, Pastrėvio sen., Elektrėnai municipality)
Date: September 30, 2017 (Sunday)
Schedule of competitions:
– Arrival, check-in: from 8:00.
– Start: 09:00. Every 10 mins From 1 and 10 start-ups. (* The competition committee reserves the right to adjust the start format, taking into account the number of participants).
Any amateur Lithuanian and foreign golf player who has a LGF or foreign country HCP card and has paid a yearly HCP livelihood fee is entitled to participate in the competition.
HCP limit – 54. Limit of participants – 112 participants.
Registration of players takes place before September 29th. (Friday) 16:00
You can register:
– The Internet: https://tourentry.golfbox.dk/?cid=1266626
– El. Mail: email@example.com
– Telephone (mob.): 8-619-99999
– at the club’s reception
When registering, it is necessary to indicate the name and exact precision of mastery (handicap). If at the end of the registration period there will be more participants’ quota than the competition organizers, the players will be selected according to the following selection criteria (descending order of priority):
1) lower player precise skill estimation (handicap);
2) previous registration time.
3 days prior to the start of the competition and without reaching the limit of the participants, only one criterion, the previous registration time, will be valid for newly registered players.
The competition will be governed by R & A Rules and the USGA-approved golf rules (2016-2018), LGF’s Hardcore 2017, and local rules of the Capital Golf Club.
This is an individual stroke play competition. The competition consists of one 18-hole round.
In the case of a tie, in the categories A and B, the winner will be determined during the play, playing hole 18 until the winner becomes clear.
In the case of a tie, in the categories A, B for the remaining positions, the higher the place will be the player with a better result in the last 18, 9, 6, 3 or in the last hole. If the draws were to remain, then such a countdown would apply to the first round.
GROUP, STARTING TIME
– Players’ start groups will be made up to 3-4 players, depending on the number of participants.
– Beginning from 09:00. Every 10 mins From 1 and 10 startup sites *. (* The competition committee reserves the right to adjust the start format, taking into account the number of participants: if more than 100 participants can change the start format for two starts – the eastern and southern)
– The starting lineup of the players in the groups is determined by the random order and will correspond to the ranking specified in the start protocol.
– Start protocols will be published on September 15th. (Friday) 16:00 On the Capitals Golf Club website (www.capitals.lt), you can also call on 8-619-99999.
CATEGORIES OF GAMES AND AWARDS
A gr Men – HCP + 0.0-24.0 – Stroke gross format (Championship) *
Bg Women – HCP + 0.0-24.0 – Stroke gross (Championship) *
C gr Men – HCP + 8.0-24.0 – Stableford
D Gr Women – HCP + 8.0-24.0 – Stableford
E gr. General – HCP 24.1-54.0 – Stableford
* The prize-winners of the Club Championship groups (A and B) do not qualify for other groups.
If player wins trophy in gross category then he/she is not eligible to Stableford category.
25 € game fee for SGK members
€ 50 fee for non-CCK members (Green-fee fee included).
* Note: Dinner is included in the tournament fee.
The beginning of the award ceremony: Sunday 17.00.
Clothing code: Smart casual.
Participants may have an assistant (1 person is an amateur). Simple and electric buggies are allowed.
Golf cars are allowed. Electronic, laser devices for measuring distance are permitted.
Decisions on amendments to provisions and cases not provided for in these Regulations are adopted by the competition committee.
THE COMMITTEE OF OPERATIONS
Gediminas Mamkus (Senior judge)